Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar, Co-Dependency and other life stressors and struggles
- Couples Counseling (High Conflict, Divorce & Separation, Reunification & Renewal; Pregnancy/Fertility)
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief/Loss Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution; Anger Management
- Disordered Eating/Body Image/Self-Esteem; Eating Disorders
- Parent Coordination and Custody Evaluator
- Qualified Supervisor for Interns and RN's pursuing their Psychiatric NP Licensure
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.